Jenny

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Four Lines at a time

If I'm the deck
and you're the chair
sit upon me
I won't care

She is cute
she likes country
that's okay
she is cute

All the oil
oozing from the Earth
A nasty hole
with mighty girth

I like Stella
it's a beer
cool and crisp
bring it here

The beer is cold
the beer is good
the beer is ready
and drink I should

She wore boots
instead of flats
kicky and sexy
where it's at

If I'm the sky
and you're the clouds
roll on in
make me proud

Did you read it?
I need to know
Did you get it?
Did you grow?

If apes and man
are not related
that's good news
would you like a banana?

here's what I want
please come near
truth is painful
so is fear

She'd rather text
with him in sight
then talk about it
during his fright

He is cute
and so is she
Her pink hair
doesn't matter

Oh the locals
were acting silly
I joined in
I'm not chilly

They don't get a table
until I go
I will leave
I'm no asshole

3 comments: