To you
to me
to us
to we
There are things
about our past
the future holds
some won't last
As we renew
as we digress
as we specify
as we profess
She's a mystery
who sent her here?
I love her dearly
I want her near
Met a girly
who isn't Jenny
that's my name
hers is unknown
I love beer
like it's a lover
take the top off
to discover
I am sexy
so they say
do believe them
have your way
The clouds rolled by
the Sun was hidden
the people lingered
over thoughts forbidden
Meet you
eat you
fuck you
love you
If you're the paper
and I'm the pen
will write upon you
until you say when
She caught my eye
I saw her bling
she glared at me
I don't care
He planted a wet one
upon my cheek
asked if married
I lied, I'm weak
I want to think
about the past
of things we had
of things that last
I drink beer
upon this deck
write these poems
what the heck
Now I know
and so it goes
my beer is empty
that fucking blows
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is my fav. by you !
ReplyDeleteI love the tone of it, simple, but bold.
good job = )
Lovers & wreckers just about sums it up! Well done Jenny Wren!
ReplyDelete